Homeowners’ Welcome Redbook
The Welcome Redbook is our attempt at providing you with answers to the most common questions that our new homeowners ask.
Property Owners Handbook
The Property Owners Handbook explains the rules, guidelines, and general information concerning Tri Palm Estates.
Bylaws of TPUOA
The Bylaws of Tri Palm Unified Owners Association BYLAWS 2020 (TPUOA) is one of the documents which govern the operation of the Association and all Members of the Association and all tenants, employees, and others who use the facilities. This document includes the revisions voted and approved on May 13, 2016.
TPUOA Board Elections
In accordance with the election procedure law, the TPUOA Board maintains the following documents:
- Election Rules and Procedure
- Election Schedule 2020-21
- Meeting Schedule 2020
- Board Candidate Application Form-2020
The Architectural Committee maintain the following documents:
- NEW-Architecture Rules & Regs-MASTER-February 2017-pdf
- Architectural Review Application
- Architectural Quick Reference Guide
- Arch-App for New or Used Home Placement-FORM-Rev. Feb. 2017-pdf
The Master Declaration, Articles of Incorporation and the CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions & Regulations) are the governing documents for Tri Palm Estates & Country Club.
- Articles of Incorporation, 11/14/77
- Articles of Incorporation, Non-Profit, 5/15/89
- Articles of Incorporation, Amendment, 2/16/93
- Master Declaration, 10/10/2000
CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions & Regulations)
- CC&R Unit 1
- CC&R Unit 2
- CC&R Unit 3
- CC&R Unit 4
- CC&R unit 5
- CC&R Unit 6
- CC&R Unit 7
- CC&R Unit 8
- CC&R Unit 9
- CC&R Villas
The Senior Housing Committee maintains the following documents:
• Senior Housing Policies & Procedures Guidelines
• Senior Housing Age Verification Form
• Senior Housing Non-Senior Buyer
• Senior Housing Confidential Violation report
Fines for Violations
The Fines for Violations document explains the fine schedule when owners fail to clear violations and complaints.
Assessment Collection Policy
This document explains the Tri Palm Unified Owners Association (TPUOA) Assessment Collection Policy
TPUOA Methods of Communication
The TPUOA-Methods of Communications-pdf document explains how TPUOA will provide written information for the community and how we can be reached for your questions and comments.